Martyn Fiddler Aviation


Do I only need to declare Temporary Admission once?

Temporary Admission (TA) for the use of aircraft sits with the user, technically the 'holder' of the authorisation, and is made for each individual trip into the EU. The specific nature of your flight sectors will impact how you use TA, contact the Martyn Fiddler Aviation team to discuss your needs and how we can support your operations and keep you in compliance of EU regulations.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Phill Rawlins onĀ +44 7766 399 499 or email

About the author

Phill Rawlins is the project manager at Martyn Fiddler Aviation and joined the team in 2014. He is an experienced customs practitioner who started working ...

Contact Phill Rawlins
  • Innovators in the industry
  • Dedicated team of uniquely qualified individuals
  • There's so much we can help you with.
    Talk to us today