Heather Gordon is Legal Director at Martyn Fiddler Aviation. Heather joined the team in 2013 having previously practiced within a leading Isle of Man law ...Contact Heather Gordon
The 7 Challenges facing Business Aviation in 2022
The Seven Challenges Facing Business Aviation reflects the trends and experiences our clients and colleagues have shared with us during 2021. Our industry’s long term future holds considerable uncertainty with questions such as:
- Will business aviation recovery continue and possibly surpass previous growth?
- Can business aviation focus on goals for sustainability during this recovery?
- Will technology assist aviation to reduce its carbon heavy reputation?
- Is it possible for the industry to steer itself away from the perception as a luxury asset and embed business aviation as a serious corporate tool?
- How will technology impact the future of business aviation?
Here at Martyn Fiddler Aviation, we believe that 2022 will be the time to embrace these questions.
We hope you can use these takeaways, insights and experiences when putting together your plan for 2022.
The information included in this article is considered true and correct at the date of publication; changes to rules and regulation made after the time of publication may impact on the accuracy of the information referenced or inferred to in this article. The information in the article may change without notice and Martyn Fiddler Aviation is in no way liable for the accuracy of any information printed or stored or in any way interpreted and used by the user. This article or the information contained in it is not provided or intended to be used as advice of any form.
If you have any doubts or would like to discuss any aspect of this article, please do not hesitate to contact one of our experts who will be happy to discuss your individual circumstance.