Business aircraft owners place great emphasis on who will operate their aircraft, and rightly so. However, the manner in which the ownership is arranged is also highly important. By placing an aircraft in a standalone ownership company a client will reduce potential personal liabilities through the mechanism of limited liability and may benefit by structuring their corporate and family tax affairs with greater certainty.
We work with clients and their family offices to provide the most suitable business aircraft ownership arrangements, whether this is through a limited company, a limited liability partnership or LLC.
We can provide ownership in several European jurisdictions and we welcome enquiries from all business aircraft owners in the UK, EU, North America, Middle East or Asia.
For ownership entities we provide:
- Management and control
- Directors, Officers
- Registered Office, Registered Agent, Company Secretary
- Accountancy, bookkeeping and VAT administration
- Guidance regarding choice of aircraft registry
- Company, LLC, LP, Trusts, Foundations
- Documentation and agreement review
- Day to day administration including operation of bank account